Automation Specialist / Technical Project Lead
About the role:
As a Technical Project Lead/Automation Specialist, you will act as a trusted advisor to 36ZERO Vision’s clients, enabling them to improve their quality assurance goals and achieve their business objectives. You will work with clients to develop project plans, implement them and resolve technical challenges. You will identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of 36ZERO Vision. You will act as a customer advocate for product enhancement based on customer requirements. In this role, you will collaborate with the Sales, Tech and Engineering teams.
As an Automation Specialist / Technical Project Lead, you will:
- a client portfolio with 5-10 projects. You will build relationships with the client and develop project plans and product requirements.
- Visit customers and conduct feasibility studies.
- work hand-in-hand with the Account Manager to create value for customers our customers and deliver on the 36ZERO Vision customer promise.
- are responsible for project closures, customer training and commissioning systems domestically and internationally of our solution on-site.
- write technical proposals and project plans aimed at implementation.
- our hands-on beta testers. They help determine product development.
You are characterized by independence and flexibility, commitment and the ability to work in a team and have a passion for making customers and product successful.
- Excellent communication skills in German
- Initial experience with the commissioning of systems in the field of automation and handling technology is an advantage
- Completed engineering studies in the field of mechatronics or electrical engineering or comparable training
- Experience with quality assurance in the production process is an advantage
- Interest and ability to understand and contribute to production processes
- Programming skills (PLC and/or C#) are also an advantage
- Knowledge of industrial controls, network or communication protocols (EIP, Devicenet, Profinet, etc.).
- Working experience with for visual systems
- Excellent communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to build relationships and trust quickly
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe
- Structured and independent working style
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Want to rewrite the history of quality inspection with us? Then join us and apply now!
- Take the chance to lead a VC-funded start-up into strong growth, to play a decisive role in shaping and measurably contributing to its success.
- Get the advantages of a small company: creative and motivated working environment with short decision-making processes, development opportunities, team events, etc.
- Become part of the 36ZERO Vision Team and bring a conservative industry into the digital age.
- Enjoy the flexibility in terms of remote and office work
- Decide if you want a gym membership
- Company pension scheme with company contribution
- Use your annual development budget of 2,000 euros, which you can use as you wish to develop professionally or personally.