Finance and Accounting Assistant (MiniJob)
About the role:
As a Finance and Accounting Assistant you will play a key role in setting up, executing and improving business processes and contribute to a variety of topics in the areas of finance, accounting, contract management, daily operations and controlling.
We are looking forward to having a motivated professional that cares and understands the importance of operational excellence for enabling sustainable growth in a scaling company.
As a working student in General Administration and Finance you will:
- Finance & Accounting: general administration, invoice management, support documentation and reporting
- Travel management: support business travel management and purchase
- Support the standardization and optimization of our internal processes and internal communication
- Ensure data integrity in key business systems supporting operations
- Act as an interface to external partners such as lawyers, tax advisors and the liability umbrella
- Support compliance processes in accounting and internal standards and ensure they dovetail with current operations
A self-starter attitude with a passion to build a successful company.
- Minimum B2 level of German and minimum B2 level of English
- Good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Distinct team orientation, high commitment and flexibility, analytical skills and a solution-oriented way of working
- Very good understanding of modern business processes
- Enjoyment of organizational and process-related issues, high-quality awareness
- Experience with accounting and finance reporting
- Valid driving license
Have an impact:
With a unique solution (no one else can do this), we are changing the quality assurance and inspection ecosystem and you too can have an impact on this journey.
We don’t punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
Everyone is equally important:
We work together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
Fun at work and beyond:
There’s always something to celebrate!
Be part of the family:
A smart, motivated, award-winning team that shares our values.
We offer a modern office space in Munich’s urban district Werksviertel. Our workplace is located in the facilities of the classy coworking space provider Design Offices.
Want to rewrite the history of quality inspection with us? Then join us and apply now!