Inside Sales Manager
About the role:
As an Inside Sales Manager, you are responsible for implementing sales strategy from our office in Munich. With your expertise in sales support, you will set the fundamentals of a scalable SaaS business model that is changing how high-value manufacturers improve quality.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will:
- Establish solid relationships with customers and prospects
- Establish and manage the sales support process from the sales documentation to the quote and contract
- Act and be the ideal back-office for our sales team
- Obtain a deep understanding of our product and commercial journey to ensure the customer is well guided and documented
- Work tightly with our sales, customer success and marketing team to contribute to continuous improvement and feedback from key accounts to ensure process optimization and technical breakthroughs that provide the most value
Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, highly energetic inside sales / back office professional with a clear mind and a proven record of supporting teams in closing technical deals with large organizations.
- 3+ years experience back office for technical solutions to manufacturing customers (ideally automotive manufacturers)
- Strong German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Expertise using and managing spreadsheets, PowerPoint and SalesForce
- Strong sales process orientation
- A good understanding of what is a good quote and the right timing to please a customer
- Strong work ethic
- Fun in working in a fast pace environment
- Excellent program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
Want to rewrite the history of quality inspection with us? Then join us and apply now!