OnSite Installation Manager
About the role:
As a Customer Success Montage and Service you will install and set-up at customer premises the 36ZERO Vision solutions. You implement cameras, mechanical / visual solutions and electrical/IT interfaces to make the project a success.
You jointly work with Customer Success Managers to ensure the best possible solutions for the customer and us.
With the product team of 36ZERO Vision, you partner to discuss needed details and adjustments and be the link to the customer on site. You ensure giving qualified customer feedback to the product team, both on functions and on User Experience.
Having a great experience of the products and use cases, you are part of the application/engineering projects to help testing the product release and functionalities.
You build a network with the customer plant team to ensure first-class service and installation.
As a OnSite Installation Manager you will:
- Be an expert in 36ZERO Vision products, interfaces and customer use case.
- Test, set-up and install visual devices, mechanical construction and electronic interfaces along the production line of the customer
- Translate the customers requirements (quality, data security, process) into an installation on site and ensure the best possible solution with support of 36ZERO Vision Engineering and Customer success team.
- Document your installation and conduct final acceptance protocol of the product
- Be the link between customer success team and customer plant
- Ensure Service/ Aftersales all during the cycle life
- On top of those on site activities, you will be responsible for testing/challenging the product together with the development team. You are key to challengeFotonow’s products with actual customer needs in our Engineering labor. You are the motor of our permanent product optimization and challenging the releases.
A self-starter attitude with a passion to make customers successful.
- Master degree or relevant experience in similar jobs with Electrical Installation or Mechatronics
- Self-starter and problem-solver, you know to prioritize tasks and to reach deadlines
- Customer facing, customer understanding is in your DNA
- Already worked with enterprise customers and subscription business models
- German and English at comfortable level
- Being several days a week at customer site, mostly Germany, is for you a natural way of working
- Experience of Montage in automotive
- 3+ years experience, preferably in similar roles or in maintenance of industrial installations
- Ability to think ahead and innovate
Want to rewrite the history of quality inspection with us? Then join us and apply now!