Technical Customer Success Manager
About the role:
As a Technical Customer Success Manager (IT) you will make our customers understand the 36ZERO Vision product. You explain the technical features, clarify and implement prerequisites and make customers feel comfortable with the solution they decide for.
You partner with your colleagues leading project and sales (our Customer Success and Sales Managers) to ensure the best possible solutions for us and the customer.
You partner as well with the technical team of 36ZERO Vision to discuss needed details and adjustments and be the link to the customer. You ensure to give qualified customer feedback to the product team, both on functions as on User Experience.
You build a network with the customer technical team to ensure understanding of technical requirements, anticipate evolutions and choose the best concept.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager you will:
- Understand 36ZERO Vision architecture, interfaces, possibilities, challenges and chances
- Translate the customers (IT) requirements to the needed team members and ensure the best possible solution.
- Be the link between customer technical department and 36ZERO Vision.
- Define API, interfaces & connectivity between customers and 36ZERO Vision.
- Be the first escalation level in aftersales IT topics.
- From time to time ensure customer training (how-to-use / Features / Values).
You are a software goal-getter with a passion for teamwork.
- 5+3+ years of experience.
- Bachelor degree.
- Know to prioritize tasks and reach deadlines.
- Customer-facing, customer understanding is in your DNA.
- Proven constructive problem solver.
- Experienced with the technical stack.
- Already worked with enterprise customers and subscription business models.
- German and English at a business level.
- Technical specialist in IT (architecture,..) or Engineer with IT background.
- Curious for more: our software is very adaptive and needs to think 2 steps ahead.
Want to rewrite the history of quality inspection with us? Then join us and apply now!